Support the channel on Patreon - Ajude o canal

sexta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2020

------ THE CHANNEL HAS BEEN REMAKE FROM 0 WITH ALL 6.500+ VIDEOS-----

Maybe many don't know it, but by 2018 I had over 6,500+ videos in Portuguese and English, and I had to delete all of them because of YT... Since January 2019 I started to remake all videos 1 by 1, with new thumbs, new effects and everything, and now I can say that the channel has been remade with all 6.500+ videos in fact now there are 7.300+ videos as there other extras that I created during 2019! :) It was not easy, it was a great challenge, even without earning anything and I still won't ... But here I am! :) On this journey I met people who helped the channel in some way, and I am grateful to them for having valued my channel and my content. And because of these people, the channel is growing on other platforms, there are more than 5 sites in total that the channel Frases e Poemas - Quotes and Poems are! :D It was more than 1 year of work to remake all the videos in Portuguese and English, in addition to the other stuff of the channel, but everything is in its proper place! #FePQaP Thanks, Peri

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.